Railway Round-Up No. 12
Enjoy two hours of action from outstanding rail events in 2018. Highlights include the 50th anniversary events at the KWVR, 35028 Clan Line in Cornwall, re-opening day to Broadway Station at the Gloucester Warwickshire (and May Gala), The Torbay Express season, Dean Forest Gala, 35018 conquers Shap. Norfolk activities and the Swanage and West Somerset diesel galas!
Full description from the producer:
Our 12th issue is full of steam action on the main line and special preserved railway events. Railway Round-Up is only £9.95 for two hours of footage. This edition includes –
* A celebration of the 50th anniversary events at the KWVR with visiting engines, 46100, 34092, 45212
* No. 31806 on the main line with its test runs then on the Great Britain service
* No. 35028 Clan Line goes into Cornwall
* Re-opening day to Broadway Station at the Gloucester Warwickshire Steam Railway, plus their May gala with Nos. 6024 and 70013
* The Isle of Wight Steam Railway Ivatt engine event
* The Torbay Express season with Nos. 35028 and new operations with Saphos Trains to Kingswear with 34046
* Dean Forest Railway gala with Ivaat tank No. 41312 * No. 6023 on the Dartmouth Steam Railway
* No. 35018 conquers Shap and the Settle-Carlisle line
* No. 60009 Union of South Africa on southern main lines –
* End of BR Steam commemorations at the Great Central Railway
* North Norfolk line * Swanage and West Somerset diesel galas – and much, much more!
Write a review