Stock available (delivery of orders including this item may take slightly longer)
- Additional information
The latest edition in this popular series includes several Christmas lights trains from 2021 including some aerial footage, plus the launch of No. 4079 Pendennis Castle at Didcot; the S&D’s 56th anniversary of closure held at the Mid-Hants Railway with No. 53808; two Class 40s around Bristol; the Severn Valley Railway Spring Gala with A4 Sir Nigel Gresley; a feature on the Nene Valley Railway – and much more!
Full description from the producer:
*This edition includes several Christmas lights trains from 2021 including some aerial
footage, plus –
* The launch of No. 4079 Pendennis Castle at Didcot
* The Great Central Railway’s superb ‘Working
the Railway’ Gala with re-enactments at Quorn & Woodhouse plus visiting loco No. 80080 and five
other steam plus the Class 45 diesel and DMU.
* Mid-Hants Spring 45th anniversary gala with
Nos. 2857 and 48305 visiting.
* S&D 56th anniversary of closure held at the
Mid-Hants Railway with No. 53808.
* Two Class 40s around Bristol * Class 50s to
Okehampton and Kingswear. SVR Diesel Gala.
* Severn Valley Railway Spring Gala with A4 Sir Nigel Gresley and the Saint
with S15 No. 506 and first appearance of Bulleid West Country Pacific as No.
70 Queen Elizabeth II in purple jubliee livery. * Last run of Jubilee No. 45699
Galatea before overhaul. * Feature on the Nene Valley Railway.
* Lynton & Barnstaple visited at Easter with guests Laurel & Hardy and Austin 7 cars!
*Gala time at the West Somerset Railway with the Caley tank 419 and BR Standard 4-6-0 No. 75069.
* No. 34067 Tangmere returns to the main line and many scenes over Shap and the S&C of winter
trains. We see it on its test trains and progressing up to Ais Gill summit and also double-headed
with No. 45690 –
plus a great deal more.